Monday, January 1, 2007

Stuffings index

The great indexing project! Because I can't think of any other better way to do this...I'm listing all of the recipes in a given chapter and linking them to the post where I cook it. I'm only updating the index once ever month or two so it's possible that I've made a recipe and it isn't linked yet.

I would ADORE if you would comment on the index, especially if you can comment on TJOC recipes (in the respective chapter) that you have made and your thoughts on it :)

I hope to update each index about once a quarter. If you found this page through Google, make sure to search for the recipe you are looking for, even if it isn't hyperlinked. I'm usually behind in my indexing.

Stuffings:
Number of recipes: 40
Number of recipes made:
Dec 2008: 4 or 10%
May 2009: 4 (actually not too terrible!)
Oct 2009: the same, haven't passed Tday again yet :)
Mid-Jan 10: 6 or 15% (I need to start making stuffing other than at TDay)
May 2010: 7 or 17.5%
Mid-Jan 11: 8 or 20% (again, I need to make stuffing more often than just on Thanksgiving)
Mid-May 11: No change

Basic bread stuffing
Bread stuffing with toasted nuts or chestnuts and dried fruit
Bread stuffing with oysters
Bread stuffing with sausage and apples
Bread and mushroom stuffing
Italian bread stuffing
Apple and cherry bread stuffing
Bread stuffing with giblets
Basic corn bread stuffing
Corn bread stuffing with sausage and bell peppers

Corn bread stuffing with oysters
Corn bread stuffing with cumin and hot chile peppers
Dry dressing
Ham dressing for turkey
Parsley and bread crumb stuffing for fish
Bacon stuffing for fish
Crabmeat stuffing for fish
Seafood dressing
Oyster dressing for fish
Green herb dressing for fish or poultry
Sausage dressing
Chestnut dressing
Onion and sage dressing
Apple dressing
Apple and prune dressing
Mashed potato stuffing
Sweet potato and apple stuffing
Sweet potato and sausage stuffing
Spinach, mushroom, and ground meat stuffing
Spinach-ricotta stuffing
Stuffing for crown roast of pork
Sauerkraut stuffing for wildfowl
Couscous stuffing with dried apricots and pistachios
Rice stuffing with chorizo and hot chile peppers
Rice stuffing with almonds, raisins, and middle eastern spices
Wild rice dressing for game
Wild rice and porcini stuffing
Apricot or prune dressing
Chicken farce
Sausage and fennel stuffing



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

I'm really sorry, I hate comment moderation, but I've been getting annoying Japanese spam messages lately so...comment moderation has started.