Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Pickles and relishes index

The great indexing project! Because I can't think of any other better way to do this...I'm listing all of the recipes in a given chapter and linking them to the post where I cook it. I would ADORE if you would comment on the index, especially if you can comment on TJOC recipes (in the respective chapter) that you have made and your thoughts on it :)

I'm terrible about updating the indexes, so if you stumbled on this page from Google and nothing is linked from the dish you are looking for, be sure to search for it.

I decided to include this chapter about two years into the project, so that's why it's so slow :)

Pickles and relishes:
Number of recipes: 36
Number of recipes made:
May 2009--0
Oct 09: Still 0
Mid-Jan 10: Still 0
Mid-Jan 11: 1 or 2.8%
Mid-May 11: Same

Yellow cucumber pickles
Sweet and sour spiced gherkins
Bread and butter pickles
Low-salt sweet cucumber slices
Pickled gherkins (cornichons)
Quick dill pickles
Mustard pickle (chow-chow)
Piccalilli
Green tomato relish
Green tomato pickle
Tart corn relish
Corn and tomato relish
Red onion marmalade
Pickled dilled beans
Pickled red or golden beets
Pickled watermelon rind
Cranberry-pickled pears
Pickled peaches
Curried apricot chutney
Apple or green tomato chutney
Chili sauce
Tomato catsup
Blender tomato catsup
Red onion-garlic catsup
Mushroom catsup
Pickled ginger
Pickled horseradish
Walnut catsup
Worcestershire sauce
Crock-cured dill pickles
Sauerkraut
Salt-cured black olives
Pickled peppers
Brandied peaches
Brandied cherries
Brandied apricots

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

I'm really sorry, I hate comment moderation, but I've been getting annoying Japanese spam messages lately so...comment moderation has started.